The wait is over: We’re proud to announce the full programme and line-up for Guitar.com Live – and it’s stacked with some of the best and brightest names in the guitar world.
The free three-day virtual guitar show, held in just a week’s time from 2-4 October 2020, will play host to dozens of Grammy winners, industry giants, up-and-coming musicians, guitar influencers and boutique builders from six continents. The likes of Paul Reed Smith, Joe Bonamassa, St Vincent, Taylor Guitars and Carlos Santana will share their expertise in over 15 workshops and masterclasses, 20 interviews and panels, and 15 performances – and it’ll all come together in a jaw-dropping interactive 3D virtual experience.
See the full program here:
Be the first to see and hear new products
We know: nothing gets guitarists more excited than new gear. So in partnership with brands such as Taylor, Ernie Ball Music Man and Mono, we’ve lined up a series of exclusive launches at Guitar.com Live:
- Taylor: Designed from the ground up, Taylor’s new model promises to inspire players in a whole new way – or, as the brand puts it, it’s a “game-changer”
- Mono: Two new products will join the Mono family, and we’ve got first dibs on showing it to the world
- Ernie Ball Music Man: Music Man’s first-ever vintage replica will be unveiled at Guitar.com Live. What is it? Here are some clues: it’s 41 years old, has four strings and traces its roots to one of the most revered rock bands of all time
- Fender: We can’t spill too much, but Fender will turn heads with a new range of guitars. Hear it first at the show
Catch the best artists on the virtual stage
It wouldn’t be a proper show without a star-studded bill of performances, like those you can look forward to at Guitar.com Live:
- The Free Nationals: The guitarist and keyboardist of Anderson .Paak’s backing band – Jose Rios and Ron Tnava Avant – will demonstrate their musical chemistry in an exclusive, intimate set
- Isaiah Sharkey: The jazz-fusion virtuoso, Grammy winner and John Mayer sideman will show off his wonderfully fluid guitar style in an at-home performance
- Tyler Bryant: The blues-rock maestro will strap on a guitar and give the Guitar.com Live audience a private gig from his home studio in Nashville
- PRS Artist Showcase: PRS will bring together four of its diverse and talented guitarists – Martin Simpson, Mark Lettieri, AJ Ghent and Sophia Gripari – to bring you this captivating showcase performance
- Holly Humberstone: Catch the 20-year-old in action as she turns down the lights with her set that fuses the warmth of acoustic music with a dark, wonky electronic twist
Take inspiration from world-renowned guitarists
You’ve heard their music or even caught them on stage – now find out what makes these artists tick at Guitar.com Live:
- Give The Drummers Some Room! With Santana: On Cindy Blackman Santana’s recent solo LP Give The Drummer Some, the drummer gathered some of the world’s best guitar players, including Carlos Santana, John McLaughlin and Vernon Reid. And we’re bringing them together along with Cindy to talk about guitar, technique and the making of this all-star album
- Walking The Sky With Mark Tremonti: In this interview with one of the most respected guitarists on the planet, the Alter Bridge man will discuss recording in quarantine and his band’s forthcoming EP, Walk The Sky 2.0
- Joe Bonamassa Presents Guitar Safaris: The bluesman will invite us into his Los Angeles home to see and hear some of the highlights of his astonishing guitar collection
- The Art Of The Signature Model With Ernie Ball Music Man: John Petrucci, St Vincent, James Valentine, Steve Morse and Jason Richardson will lift the lid on the collaboration process behind an artist signature guitar
Learn from gear geniuses
If you’re struggling with setting up your guitar or achieving the perfect tone, who better to learn from than pros such as Paul Reed Smith, Fender Custom Shop Master Builder Carlos Lopez and Heritage Guitar’s masterbuilder Pete Farmer? These are just a few sessions that’ll make gear wizards out of you:
- A Guitar Building Masterclass With Paul Reed Smith: The legendary luthier will dish out the secrets of builders and techs
- 225 Parsons Street Factory Tour: Pete Farmer will take you on an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of the iconic factory that has been building guitars for over a century
- All About Jazzmasters With Mike Adams: Instagram’s number one guru on all things offset will explain everything you need to know about Jazzmasters
Win a studio’s worth of cool prizes
At Guitar.com Live, you won’t just be drooling over new gear from behind your screen. Stand a chance to take some home in our competitions and giveaways, held real-time during the three days of the event. Watch this space for more details.
And there’s plenty more besides! Hit the button below to register now.
Guitar.com Live will be held from 2-4 October 2020.