The run encompasses all of Aguilar’s current effects, and offers the pedals in a clean silver and backscreen design. They also come with a serialised 25th anniversary dome decal on the battery door, and specially designed commemorative packaging.
The pedals are available in the following quantities, at the following prices:
- 500 of the Tone Hammer Preamp / Direct Box, listing for £336
- 250 of the Octamizer Analog Octave, listing for £232
- 250 of the TLC Compressor, listing for £286
- 100 of the Agro Bass Overdrive, listing for £255
- 100 of the Chorusaurus Bass Chorus, listing for £286
- 100 of the Filter Twin Dual Envelope Filter, listing for £286
- 100 of the Fuzzistor Bass Fuzz, listing for £232
- 100 of the Grape Phaser Bass Phase, listing for £232
The Aguilar 25th Anniversary Edition pedals will be available exclusively through Barnes & Mullins from February 2020, and will be showcased at Winter NAMM 2020, alongside the new DB925 Preamp and purple-finished bass cabs.