The show will be broadcast over on GibsonTV each weekday, at 3 PM Central Time, with each episode seeing Mark Agnesi picking a new Epiphone and giving it away. Viewers can also make a donation to charity to win a piece of Agnesi’s rig. No donation to the show is necessary to enter the Epiphone giveaway, however you must be a resident of the US or Canada.
Talking about the new show, Agnesi said: “We wanted to create a show for GibsonTV that everyone could look forward to watching everyday while we’re all home. I’m going to give away a brand-new Epiphone guitar every weekday to one lucky viewer and we are going to raise money for MusiCares through the rig I use. Hopefully, we’ll have some fun while we’re all coming together to fight this virus.”
1. One Marshall Origin 50 head and matching 4×12 cabinet(value $900)
2. A second Marshall Origin 50 heads and matching 4×12 cabinet (value $900)
3. One Universal Audio Ox Box (value $1299)
4. One Fulltone Tube Tape Echo (value $1699)
5. One SoloDallas Schaffer Replica EX Tower (value $1299)
6. One R2R Electric Amptop Rangemaster Clone (value $275)
7. One Christian Benner one-of-kind custom hand painted leather jacket (value $2000)
8. One Gibson Custom Shop limited edition pedalboard with all pedals provided by Dunlop/MXR (value $4500)
Those who donate $50 to Gibson Gives will be given five entries. On top of this, with each $50 increment donated participants will receive a bonus five entries to win. Donations will be going towards the new MusiCares Covid-19 Relief Fund, supporting musicians in need during the pandemic.
Take a look at the first episode of the show below:
For more guitar news, click here.