Gibson TV’s The Collection dives into Joe Bonamassa’s Nerdville East
Time for a deep dive into some truly collectable Les Pauls and more.
Blues guitarist Joe Bonamassa is well known for his extensive collection of vintage guitars, and Gibson has featured some of his most enviable instruments in its latest episode of The Collection.
For the episode, Gibson’s Mark Agnesi travelled to Nashville to take a look at Nerdville East, and hear the stories behind a number of Bonamassa’s guitars. While most are Gibson, the pair take a look at a few Fender example as well, as well as a pair from Zemaitas and Grammer. As well as this, Agnesi and Bonamassa discuss collecting other music memorabilia and ephemera.
You can take a look at the hour-and-a-quarter-long episode above.
The full list of guitars featured in the episode is below:
- 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard “Lazarus”
- 1960 Gibson Les Paul Standard “Johnny B”
- 1960 Gibson Les Paul Standard “Ragin’ Cajun”
- 1959 Gibson Les Paul Standard “Lorelei”
- 1963 Gibson EB-6
- 1972 Gibson ES-355TDC
- 1953 Gibson J-200 “Walter”
- 1961 Gibson ES-335TDC
- 1963 Gibson ES-335TDC
- 1952 guitTelecaster “Terry Reid”
- 1977 Zemaitis Solidbody
- 1969 Grammer Johnny Cash Model
- 1952 Fender Telecaster
- 1955 Fender Stratocaster Hardtail
- 1966 Fender Precision Bass Slab Body
- 1963 Gibson SG Special
- 1958 Gibson Les Paul Custom Black Beauty
For more guitar news, click here.
Get the latest news, reviews and features to your inbox.Subscribe