Having unveiled limited runs of its SE Standard 24s and SE acoustic guitars, PRS is keeping up the pace with a new limited-edition line of SE “Maple on Maple” models. As with the previous two releases, these models are exclusive to Europe.
Designed with the latest SE specs, these guitars boast an arresting rock maple fingerboard adorned with handsome Black Bird inlays, steering away from the SE line’s familiar rosewood fingerboard and trademark Bird inlays.
Five guitars in PRS’ SE collection will receive the maple treatment. They are the SVN, which is the brand’s seven-stringed model, the Custom 22 Semi-Hollow, the Custom 24, the Custom 24 Floyd Rose, and the Custom 24 Lefty.
Each model comes with a selection of eye-catching finishes, as detailed below:
- Custom 22 Semi-Hollow: Vintage Sunburst, Grey Black
- Custom 24: Vintage Sunburst, Grey Black, Whale Blue, Purple Burst, Fire Red
- Custom 24 Lefty: Vintage Sunburst, Grey Black
- Custom 24 Floyd Rose: Grey Black
- Custom SVN: Grey Black, Purple Burst
The “Maple on Maple” models are available at the same price as current SE models.
More information at prsguitarseurope.com.