Other highlights of the event include:
• The Darkness’ Dan Hawkins live rig rundown with Simon Bradley (The Guitar Magazine)
• Fast-rising UK blues hero Chris Buck on both the Live Stage (with Buck and Evans) and the Radioshop Pickups stand (Sunday 25)
• The Guitar Magazine presents: An audience with Cliff Cooper, Orange Amps founder, celebrating 50 years of Orange (Sunday 25)
• Thunder bassist Chris Childs on the Sandberg Guitars stand (Saturday 24 and Sunday 25)
• Up-and-coming looping/beatboxing guitarist Ed Geater on the Live Stage (Sunday 25)
• New Technology Hall featuring the best guitarist-friendly music production gear currently on the market
• The return of the popular dedicated Acoustic Hall away from the main electric guitar exhibition area
• Special show deals from The Guitar Show retail partners PMT and Fair Deal Music
• The first show appearance by the European Guitar Builders Association (see exhibitor list below)
The first day of the show will open at 9:42am precisely (an appropriate time, as keen six-stringers will doubtless recognise) and, thanks to the sponsorship of Ernie Ball’s Super Slinky strings, the first nine visitors through the doors will receive an Ernie Ball t-shirt and set of electric guitar strings (in their choice of gauge – not necessarily 9-42), while the next 42 will grab a set of strings.
Tickets for The Guitar Show are priced at £12.50 (£6 Under 16s) in advance and £15 (£10 Under 16s) on the door and available from www.theguitarshow.co.uk
SBC Guitars, Flattley Guitar & Bass Pedals, JH Audio, 64 Audio, Ultimate Ears, Custom IEM Co, Headrush, Black Swan Guitars, Yellow Rock Amplifiers, Hofner, Fidelity Guitars, Hutchins Guitars, Lea Williams Art, Gillett Guitars, David Laboga, Tommy Emmanuel Cables, Supro, Pigtronix, Italia, FretKing, Vintage, Hughes & Kettner, Bohemian Guitars, BluGuitars, Danelectro, Monty’s Guitars, Eastman Guitars, Tinklin Guitars, Empire Guitars, Taurus Amplification, Professional Audio Cables, Sam Systems, Reverb, Analog Music Products, Oil City Pickups, Kool & Elfring Amplification, Boult Guitars, Gardiner Houlgate Auctions, KFW Guitars, Mansons, Thunderplugs, Rockano/Facelift, Mark Bass, DV Mark, Maxon, Providence, Lunastone, Emma Electronic, Darkglass Electronics, Neunaber Effects, Caroline Guitar Company, Two Notes, GTC Sound Innovations, Earthquaker Devices, Ortega Guitars, Ormsby Guitars, Gryphin Amps, Shergold, Rift Amps, Bulldog Pickups, Matamp, Flaxwood Guitars, Cole Clark Guitars, Bassics, Synergy Distribution, PJB, Sandberg, Audio Distribution Group, Turnstone Guitar Company, Feline Guitars, Crossrock, Music Nomad, Rapco Horizon, High Tech Distribution , Yamaha, Stand-Made, James’ Home Of Tone, Crimson Guitars, Stone Wolf Guitars, Smooth Hound Innovations, Peavey, Druzkowski Guitars, Thorpy FX, Dean Guitars, Focusrite, Novation, KRK, Cakewalk, 440 Distribution, Tanglewood, Westside Distribution, PRS Guitars, RCF, Line6, D’Addario, JJ Guitars, Roland, Blackstar, Fair Deal Music, PMT, MSL Professional, Laney, Vigier, Warman Guitars, Patrick Eggle Guitars, The Fretboard, Diezel Amps, Little Guitar Shop, Reflex Print, Rob Williams Guitars, ACS, Strings & Things, Faith Guitars, Gartone Amps, The Guitar Magazine, Bareknuckle Pickups, Madison & Fifth, Heistercamp, GuitarGuitar, Guitars4u, Orange, Marshall.
European Guitar Builders Association exhibiting members
Adrian Lucas, JHG Guitars, Andreas Neubauer, Fab Guitars, Bacce Guitars, Deigo Villa Guitars, AC Guitars, Reiver, Giulio Negrini and Williams Guitars.