IK Multimedia has announced 10 new officially licensed models for its iOS-based guitar and bass tone studio, AmpliTube. These amp, cab and stompbox models are available for purchase individually or within several bundles.
Here’s a quick look at the 10 new models:
- Morley Contour Wah: A versatile wah effect with an array of controls that can be tweaked for many styles.
- T-Rex Replica: A warm delay effect modelled after the very unit used by Pete Townshend and John Mayer.
- Seymour Duncan Shape Shifter: A stereo tremolo capable of classic textures but also extreme effects.
- Wampler Pinnacle Deluxe: A dirt box designed to capture the “Brown Sound” of early Plexi-style amps.
- Dr Z Z Wreck: An amp model that’s all about touch response and killer tone.
- Jet City JCA100H: Modelled after Jet City’s flagship amp, this features the 100-watt beast’s Normal and Overdrive channels.
- Orange Dual Terror: A 30-watt guitar head with two channels, three controls, and a whole lotta range.
- Carvin V3M: A 50-watt amp that delivers incredible tonal range thanks to its three channels and comprehensive controls.
- Dr Z 2×12 Z Wreck: Cab section of Z Wreck combo
- Carvin 2×12 V3M: Cabinet to match V3M amp head.
Lists for $3.99 (per stomp) or $6.99 (per amp with matching cab). More information at ikmultimedia.com.