Mono updates its bestselling backpack, FlyBy Ultra, and gives the Vertigo a camo print finish
Designed for musicians on the move.
Mono – one of our partners for Guitar.com Live – has pulled the curtains back on two new accessories: a limited-edition Vertigo guitar case in camouflage print and the FlyBy Ultra, which is an upgrade of its original bestselling backpack that launched in 2011.
Here’s a closer look:
Built with the travelling musician in mind, the FlyBy quickly became popular thanks to its ample storage and a unique two-in-one detachable design – which allows users to unzip a standalone laptop bag from the main tour pack.
With the FlyBy Ultra, Mono has maintained those sought-after features and thrown in a few new upgrades, including build materials, ergonomics and shockproof gear protection. The FlyBy Ultra ships in November, and is available at $299.99 (MAP) via select dealers. Here’s a snapshot of the new features:
- Upgraded materials: Waterproof 1680D Ballistic Nylon outer shell, plush inner lining and reflective outer panels for maximum visibility
- Improved protection: Shockproof shell structure for gear protection and heavy-duty waterproof YKK zippers
- Improved ergonomics and functionality: Luggage pass-through attachment, detachable shoulder/cross-body straps and magnetic quick-release buckles. Plus, revamped shoulder straps for infinite comfort on the move
Vertigo Electric Guitar Case, Camo (Limited Edition)
Mono’s most popular electric guitar case, the Vertigo, has received a stealth makeover featuring a grey/black camouflage print. The extremely limited run ships this November and is available at $269.99 (MAP) via selected dealers. Besides the new finish, the Vertigo retains all its award-winning design features:
- Top-loading design
- In-built ABS panels that deliver hard case protection at a fraction of the weight
- Trademark ‘The Boot’ design, which keeps the strap pin off the ground even during hard vertical drops
- Proprietary Headlock neck suspension system which automatically clamps down over a guitar’s neck without clumsy straps or buckles
- Expandable storage via Mono’s “Tick” design
Ahead of Guitar.com Live, we’ve also partnered up with Mono, alongside Harmony and Teisco, to bring our readers an opportunity to win a complete guitar rig worth $2,304. Find out how to win here.
The limited-edition Vertigo Electric Guitar Case, Camo ($269.99) and FlyBy Ultra ($299.99) are available from November. More information at monocreators.com.
[Ed’s note: Mono is owned by BandLab Technologies, which is the parent company of Guitar.com.]
Get the latest news, reviews and features to your inbox.Subscribe