Ozzy Osbourne has confirmed the new dates for his 2020 UK tour, after it was postponed earlier this year.
Osbourne, while recovering from pneumonia, suffered a fall in his home. The injury and resulting surgery required the tour to be delayed, at the time indefinitely. However, we now know that the new dates are as follows:
- 23 October – Utilita Arena, Newcastle
- 25 October – The SSE Hydro, Glasgow
- 28 October – The O2, London
- 31 October – Resorts World Arena, Birmingham
- 2 November – Manchester Arena, Manchester
- 8 November – Nottingham Motorpoint Arena, Nottingham
Osbourne said of the delay, “I can’t wait to get off my ass and get going again, but you’re just going to have to be a bit more patient. I want to be 100% ready to come out and knock your fucking socks off. I’m not retiring, I’ve still got gigs to do and also there’s a new album on the way. To the fans, I sincerely thank you for your patience, your loyalty, I love you.”
Judas Priest will also be joining Ozzy on this tour for support. The announcement comes shortly after the release of the single Under the Graveyard, taken from Ozzy’s first solo album in a decade, Ordinary Man.
For more music news, click here.