The Rolling Stones announce 2020 North American tour
‘No Filter’ was, fittingly, teased on Instagram earlier this week.
Image: Roberto Ricciuti / Getty
Legendary rock band The Rolling Stones have announced that they will embark on a tour of North America this summer.
Fans first got an inkling that something was stirring over at Stones HQ when the group posted the below tease on Instagram with the caption “feeling restless” earlier this week
They today confirmed the tease, again posting an announcement on Instagram, where the band talk about their excitement to get back on the road:
Fittingly enough for a tour announced through Instagram, it’s entitled No Filter. The run of stadium dates will take place over May, June and July of this year, starting in San Diego, and ending in Atlanta – stopping off across most of North America.
Tickets for No Filter go on general sale next Friday (14 February). Find out more at rollingstones.com. The full list of dates announced is below:
- 8 – SDCCU Stadium, San Diego, California
- 12 – BC Place, Vancouver, British Columbia
- 16 – U.S Bank Stadium, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- 20 – Nissan Stadium, Nashville, Tennessee
- 24 – Circuit of The Americas, Austin, Texas
- 29 – Cotton Bowl Stadium, Dallas, Texas
- 6 – New Era Field, Buffalo, New York
- 10 – Ford Field, Detroit, Michigan
- 14 – Cardinal Stadium, Louisville, Kentucky
- 19 – FirstEnergy Stadium, Cleveland, Ohio
- 23 – Heinz Field, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- 27 – The Dome at America’s Center, St. Louis, Missouri
- 1 – Bank of America Stadium, Charlotte, North Carolina
- 5 – Raymond James Stadium, Tampa, Florida
- 9 – Mercedes-Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia.
For more music news, click here.
Get the latest news, reviews and features to your inbox.Subscribe