Trivium have released the latest single from their upcoming release, What The Dead Men Say, entitled Bleed Into Me. The release comes with an accompanying music video – take a look below:
The single follows previous releases from the record Catastrophist, What The Dead Men Say and Amongst The Shadows & The Stones. We recently spoke with Trivium’s Matt Heafy about the recording and writing process for What The Dead Men Say, as well as his extensive collection of gear.
The band also announced a set of virtual launch events following the record’s release tomorrow (24 April). These are as follows:
- On the 24 April release date, Matt Heafy by undertaking a full album playthrough on his Twitch channel.
- On 25 April, Trivium’s main stage performance at the UK’s Download Festival from Summer 2019 will be streamed over at knotfest.com.
- On 27 April, the band will set up a virtual record store at trivium.org. Fans can pre-order a CD copy of What The Dead Men Say here to have it personalised by the band, who will be signing copies of the record as the event happens.
- On 29 April, Trivium and What the Dead Men Say’s producer Josh Wilbur will engage in a Q&A session broadcast live on the band’s Facebook and YouTube.
- On 30 April, Trivium’s 2018 headline show at the O2 Academy Brixton in London, England will broadcast on the band’s YouTube channel, with the band will be chatting with fans in the comments.
All of these online events kick off at 3pm ET / 8pm BST.
For more music news, click here.