Bigfoot Engineering announces limited edition Custom amplifier
First valve amp from British stompbox guru.
Extremely limited valve head
UK stompbox builder Bigfoot Engineering has announced details of its first amplifier design. The ultra-limited Custom is personally handwired by Bigfoot founder and CEO, Rhys Stubbs, and is said to “bridge the gap between vintage mojo and modern fidelity.”
Read the official skinny:
“The Custom is an all-valve (tube) guitar amplifier designed to provide unparalleled sustain and definition. Its stark simplicity belies its versatility; the Custom can produce a very broad range of tones thanks to its ability to faithfully capture the character of any guitar, with outstanding harmonic depth and detail.
“A truly original design, the Custom is unlike any other amplifier in production. Designed from the ground up, it bridges the gap between vintage mojo and modern fidelity and, thanks to its uncompromising specification, has real sonic integrity. This is as honest and natural as guitar tones get.”
- Designed and built in England using an all-valve signal path and the finest quality parts
- Valve compliment: 1 x 12AY7 / 1 x 12AT7 / 2 x EL34
- Rectifier: Silicon
- Output power: 30 watts
- Controls: Volume, Power and Standby switching, Output Impedance selection
- Connections: Guitar Input, Speaker Output (4/8/16 ohms switchable), IEC Mains Input
- Dimensions: L = 310 / W = 210 / H = 200 (mm)
- Net weight: 10.20 kg
Visit Bigfoot Engineering for more information.
Get the latest news, reviews and features to your inbox.Subscribe