Neunaber Audio announces the Immerse Reverberator MKII
Eight magical stereo reverbs in one compact pedal.
Neunaber Audio has revealed the Immerse Reverberator MKII, an update of the brand’s popular reverb pedal. New to this pedal are three plush features: a W3T reverb algorithm, a new Sustain effect, and an option to set a fully wet mix.
The MKII’s crowning glory are its eight stereo reverb presets, accessible via an effects knob. Two of these, W3T (the third version of Reverberator’s Wet algorithm) and Sustain (which can be configured as a sustainer or infinite reverb) are new.
Modes that make a return include Plate, Hall, Spring, Echo, Detune and Shimmer.
With regards to controls, the MKII features five knobs:
- The new upgrade provides to option of 100% wet/dry signal.
- Toggles between the eight presets.
- Determines decay time.
- Except in the Echo preset, where it sets the number of repeats.
- Adjusts the reverb’s tone.
- In Sustain preset: determines hold time.
- In Echo preset: governs delay time.
- Controls the reverb-to-effect blend.
- In W3T and Plate preset, tweaks pre-delay.
- In Hall and Sustain preset, manages modulation depth.
- In Spring preset, determines modulation rate.
In addition to its reverb parameters, the MKII offers the same two external switches—“Kill” and “Trail”—as the regular edition. The stereo inputs and outputs have also been retained.
Hear the pedal in action here:
Pre-orders at $249. More information at neunaber.net.