Old Blood Noise Endeavors has announced the Minim reverse reverb and delay, a new pedal built from the foundation laid out by the Rêver pedal that the company previously collaborated on with Datachoir.
The Minim includes a newly voiced reverb section with harmonic tremolo, plus a modulated delay with nearly infinite repeats available and a reverse section selectable between normal speed or double speed.
Features on-board the Minim include:
- A modulated reverb with controls for mix, modulation, and decay
- A post-reverb modulated delay with controls for volume, delay time, and feedback
- A reverse section with controls for mix and speed (for double time effects), activated with a clever footswitch for momentary or latching operation
- Order switching to put reverse first in the chain for ambient wash or last in the chain for glitchy textures
- Expression jack for external control of the Reverse mix
- Internal trimpot to control output level
*Relay bypass switching and standard 9VDC center negative power
The Minim is available from today via oldbloodnoise.com.