2555X 100/50 Watt valve head
- 3 x ECC83 (12AX7) preamp valves and 4 x EL34 power valve
- Silver vinyl and silver front panel
- High/Low Output selection switch – this switches the power stage between Pentode operation (100 Watts) and Triode (50 Watts)
- 2 footswitchable channels – Rhythm and Lead.
- Presence, Bass, Middle and Treble EQ controls
- Output Master/Pull channel Control. This footswitchable push/pull control switches between Rhythm and Lead settings.
- Lead Master Control which sets the Lead mode volume.
- Input Gain/Pull Rhythm Clip Control. When pulled out if adds extra crunch to the Rhythm Mode of the 2555X.
- Series Effects Loop
- DI Output for PA or recording
- Footswitch included
2551AV and 2551BV Cabinet Features
- Angled (2551AV) and Straight (2551BV) fronted 4×12” versions available
- 4 x Celestion ‘Vintage 30’ speakers (70 Watts a piece)
- 280 Watts
- Silver vinyl
- Mono/Stereo Switching – 16 or 4 Ohms Mono; 8 Ohms per-side, Stereo
- Castor wheels included
To mark the 50th anniversary of its stack, Marshall has also announced the launch of two 4 x 12” speaker cabinets: the 812A50 angled cabinet and the 812B50 straight cabinet.
Features of the 4x 12”s speaker cabinets include: authentically reproduced fret cloth, leather strap carrying handles, and era correct Celestion G12M speakers with solder tags. Both angled and straight cabs will bear a plaque identifying them as limited edition 50th anniversary. Each cab will be available to buy separately.
The 50th Anniversary cabs are limited edition and will be available only until the end of the 2015.
For more information visit: www.marshallamps.com.