Smorg Pedalboards launches in the UK
There’s never been more choice when it comes to securing and transporting your stompboxes, and UK company Smorg Pedalboards is the latest to throw its hat into the ring.
Handmade in the UK, Smorg Pedalboards enters the market with a unique aluminium design that combines the surface area of a flat board with room underneath for power supplies and cabling.
Starting with the Grab range of boards – the Grab400, Grab500, and Grab600 – the range is ideal for those who like a few well-chosen pedals with short cable runs and everything “front row”.
The Grab boards are available on their own or with bespoke padded soft case, and cost from just £39.99 from the Smorg website.
Smorg also offers a custom service which can make bespoke size aluminium boards at realistic prices.
– Grab400 – 400mm x 190mm, suitable for 4 standard size pedals.
– Grab500 – 500mm x 190mm, suitable for 5 standard size pedals.
– Grab600 – 600mm x 190mm, suitable for 6 standard size pedals.
– Room underneath each Grab board for a power supply of approximately 30mm in height.
– Lightweight aluminium construction.
– Velcro, cable ties and cable tie bases included, bespoke padded bag optional.
– Custom sizes available.
Visit www.smorgpedalboards.co.uk for more information.
Get the latest news, reviews and features to your inbox.Subscribe